The manuscripts will be sent to the e-mail address of the editorial board firstname.lastname@example.org
To facilitate the publication of the journal within the deadlines set by the editorial board and the editorial board, please respect the deadline for submission of papers – March 31 of each year.
The journal does not charge fees for processing and editing articles. Authors receive a free copy of the journal in which the article was published.
Publishing Rules (English), general recommendations
This Journal has the following parts: Studies; Materials; Synthesis; Recovery/re-evaluation of old discoveries and collections; Book reviews, notes, discutions.
- Page format: A4, top, bottom, left, right – 2 cm.
- Font Times New Roman, 1.15 space, article title – size 14, All Caps; authors name – size 12; article text – size 12; key-words, abstracts, references – size 10.
- Text format .doc or .docx.
- The illustration should be sent in separate files, not in a Word, PDF document or included in the text.
- Each article must have an abstract in Romanian and one translated into English, along with and five keywords in Romanian and translated into English.
- Authors are asked to specify their scientific degree, institutional affiliation, and email address.
- These will include the author’s name, year, page and will be inserted in round brackets, at the end of the sentence/paragraph, like: (Necrasov 1990, p. 78).
- In the case of an author with several contributions from the same year, the separation will be made by adding a letter after the year, like: (Cristescu 2001a; Cristescu 2001b).
- In the case of a contribution with at least three authors, the name of the first author will be mentioned, followed by et alii and the year.
- We recommend using the full name of the journal (like: Arheologia Moldovei) and not the abbreviated form, like.
Teodorescu 1982: D. Teodorescu, Mic atlas de anatomia omului, Bucureşti, 1982.
- Article in a collective book:
Blondiaux 1994: J. Blondiaux, A propos de la dame d’Hochfelden et de la practique cavaliere: discussion autour des sites fonctionnels femoraux, în: L. Buchet (ed.), La femme pendant le Moyen Age et l’Epoque Moderne, Paris, 1994, p. 97-110.
- Article in a Journal:
Cantemir, Botezatu 1995: P. Cantemir, D. Botezatu, Caracterizarea antropologică a populaţiei feudale de la Gherăeşti (jud. Neamţ), Studii şi Cercetări de Antropologie 32, 1995, p. 3-7.
- If a work has three or more authors, the bibliographic reference in brackets will be made with the abbreviation et alii, and all authors will be included in the bibliographic list.
Paine et alii 2007: R. R. Paine, D. Mancinelli, M. Ruggieri, A. Coppa, Cranial trauma in Iron Age Samnite Agriculturists, Alfedena, Italy: Implications for Biocultura land Economic Stress, American Journal of Physical Anthropology 132, 2007, p. 48-58.
Illustration (color or black and white):
- For each illustration, the mention in text will be inside round brackets (fig. 1, ch. 1, tab. 1, pl. 1).
- The list of figures must be at the end of the article, in the original language of the article and in English.
- The illustration can be conceived both in the form of drawings and smaller figures, which will be included in the text.
- The text related to the illustration (numbering the component parts of a sheet, names of localities on a map created by the author, etc.) must be written in Times New Roman, font size 11.
- The illustration must be sent in JPG or TIFF format, minimum 300 dpi resolution, as well as in Corel Draw (.cdr) format.
- The graphics must be included in the text and sent also in excel format (.xls or .xlsx).
- The tables must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.